Bali Cycling Tour or Bali bike tour is one of the Bali Activities that offer amazing downhill Bali cycling trip from Kintamani to Ubud area with scenic cycling trek. This downhill cycling trips will finish in 2,5 hours with long track approximately 26 kilo meters surrounded by fresh air and very green scenic through Balinese villages, past century-old temples and rich green rice fields.
Kintamani Cycling Tour Itinerary:
Pick you up at 07.30am from your hotel in Kuta area then 1 hour 30 minutes drive to our restaurant at Alam De Ubud Restaurant and get a coffee break and light breakfast. The staff will give you registrations form and insurance letter that you should fill in. After that, we will take you to our start point at Bayung Village of Kintamani. Our guide will give you simple procedure how to do cycling and also detailed information about the local situation along the trip. Expert guides will explain the history of the land, culture, its people and take you on an unforgettable experience that will remain with you long after you leave During your cycling, our safety car will always follow behind you for Emergency Responses. Finish at Keliki village in Ubud and we take you to our Alam De Ubud Restaurant for having lunch. Finish your lunch we take you back to your hotel and you will arrive at your hotel around 03.30pm
Normal Price USD $88 / person, Special offer only USD $38 / person.
Bali Cycling Tour Price Included:
- Air-conditioned Hotel Transfer
- Fully serviced mountain bikes, Gloves, and Safety Helmets
- Soft drink, Mineral Water, and snack en route
- Friendly. knowledgeable guides to ensure a amazing day
- Indonesian Lunch at modern Balinese Family environment
What to bring on Bali Cycling Tour?
- A small rucksack/backpack for easy access to video/camera.
- A hat to put under your helmet is advisable and sunscreen.
- A change of clothing short pants, T-shirt.
- Wear running shoes or secure sandals and sunglass.