Pick up time : 08.00-08.30am
Departure point : Direct from Hotel Lobby (Kuta, Sanur, Ubud, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua)
Tourist spot to be visited:
- (There are a large number of Batik showrooms in the village where one can find the genuine batik).
(Batubulan has been famous in Indonesia and all over of the world which has been built based on an artistic blessing dance of Barong and Keris dance).
(Celuk is located in sub district of Sukawati, Gianyar Regency and owns the individuality and excellence in production of the gold and silver crafting).
(The temples is designed very beautiful with full of Balinese ornaments and the roof of the temple building is made from the fiber of chromatic black palm tree).
Mas or Kemenuh
(Woodcarving is the most prominent art carried out by the people in Kemenuh; it is an additional vocation besides working as a farmer)
(Tegalalang is a place where you can see the beauty of the landscape of paddy fields and impressive (rice terrace fields)).
(The main attraction for visitors is located around Lake Batur where Penelokan village provides spectacular views of this crater lake and Mount Batur, set in a vast volcanic caldera).
- On your way back to the hotel, you might be also find some interesting places and you can stop for a while and you just need to tell it to the driver / guide
The Publish Rate : US$ 65/person, Special Offer Only US$ 35/person(sharing min 2pax)
- Activities are safe. “All Tours are operated and managed by LOGAM GROUP, Our Price is Nett Price by Our Voucher,”
- No booking fees. ” You only pay the Nett Price. LOGAM GROUP will never Claim for Commission Fee”
- Best Price Guarantee. ” We will beat any price other, if you get cheaper than Our Price, just e-mail our sales team to discuss your budget “
- Your privacy is protected. ” Your details will only be used to guarantee your booking “
The Price Inclusive :
- Full Air Conditioner Transportation
- Entrance Fee, donation, Parking fee
- Sarongs ( when entering the temple