When the sun sets in the west and at the same time the lights along the street and the arcade add more beauty to Malioboro, food sellers begin to set the cross-legged eating place. Special menu of Yogyakarta such as Gudeg and Pecel Lele are served in addition to oriental cuisines and sea food as well as Padang cuisine of West Sumatra. The street singers will sing hit songs and memory songs for some small change.
For tourists who are going to try menus served along Malioboro Street, please do not hesitate to check the price list and confirm it to the seller to prevent illogical charge. Visiting Yogyakarta, the city known as “The Javanese Culture Living Museum” will not be complete unless you pay a visit to the street that keeps various stories of Indonesian Nation struggle and crowded with various souvenirs. It is paradise for history lovers and souvenirs hunters.
Early morning pick up service by our staff approx. 04.30 am and transfer to the airport take flight to Jogjakarta, upon arrival our guide will take you drive to biggest temple in the world, the Borobudur Templeas one of nine wonder heritage of the world. After then back to the hotel for overnight.
Morning breakfast at the hotel and met by our tour guide for the next program to visit : Sultan palace where is the place of the origin Keraton custom is doing daily, continue to Kota Gede as the center of Silver hand made production, Bird Market, and Prambanan Hindu’s Temple which will visit on the way back to Adi Sucipto airport to catch the flight to Bali.
|Tour Package||Price Package|
|1 Day Tour||USD 370/person & Special Offer USD 295|
|2 Days 1 Night Tour||USD 560/person & Special Offer USD 425|
- Activities are safe.“All Tours are operated and managed by LOGAM GROUP, Our Price is Nett Price by Our Voucher,”
- No Booking fees. “You only pay the Nett Price. LOGAM GROUP will never Claim for Commission Fee”
- Best Price Guarantee. “We will beat any price other,if you get cheaper than Our Price, just e-mail our sales team to discuss your budget
- Your privacy is protected. “Your details will only be used to guarantee your booking”
Day 1. Arrival In Yogyakarta/Jogja
Pick up early from hotel to Denpasar airport to cath flight to Jogja,Upon arrival in Yogyakarta/Jogja, meet and greet by your guide and direct transfer to Manohara Hotel. It will be about 1,5 hours on drive. Check in Manohara Hotel in the complex of Borobudur temple.Day 2. Borobudur Sunrise Tour – Yogyakarta/Jogja Tour – Prambanan tour
Early in the morning, Borobudur Sunrise Tour will be started with climbing up the Borobudur temple for welcoming the beautiful sunrise. Then, exploring the story of Buddha Gautama story on the relief (on walk). Back to your hotel for breakfast. After take a rest and breakfast, check out time and than drive to Yogyakarta/Jogja to explore the city with visit Kraton Yogyakarta, Batik Home Industry and Silversmith Industry with their processing and collection. Drive to local restaurant for having Indonesian Lunch. After that, drive to Prambanan Temples the most beautiful Hindu temple in Indonesia, Than termined the tour to Adisucipto Yogyakarta Airport for flight.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Return airfare/ Flight tickets
- Hotel accommodation in half-twin/double room with daily breakfast, Up grade Hotel are Available with Extra Charge
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner).
- Tours and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicles.
- English speaking local guide.
- All entrance fees and tours as indicated in itinerary
OUR SERVICES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Airport Tax
- Meals other than mentioned above.
- Camera/ Video entrance fees.
- Other services not clearly indicated in the package inclusions above.
- Personal expenses (drinks, laundry, telephone, tips etc).
- Travel insurance
Tour Duration: 2 Days / 1 Nights and 1 Day Tour
Tour Price: Available upon Request
Tour Operates: Year Round / On Demand
Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
Realize a Unique Touring Experiences
However, we understand that every travel experience should be as unique and individual as each traveler. All the touring itineraries on this website have been carefully crafted by our in-country teams and represent a series of experiences we can certainly recommend. Our consultants are waiting to hear from you so that we can tailor or custom design a tour package to your individual specifications.